Re: [Fwd: [kidsgames] Typing/Reading Tutors]

Robert Black wrote:

> It seems our discussion on typing tutors made the news.
> http://www.linuxforkids.com/
> But they had already covered chess games. Very interesting indeed
> Holmes.
> Robert

I am the maintainer of LinuxForKids. Jeff Waddell started this mailing
list about the same time I went public with the web site. We were both
trying to find Linux software for children. He went "the mailing list"
route and I went "the web site" route.  I believe Jeff was looking for
software for his children, and I was looking for software for my wife,
who is a 2nd grade teacher.

I must apologize though, as I just realized that this time I didn't give
proper credit to kidsgames as the source of those typing titles. I
usually mention where I found them, unless I do find them on my own.
I'll fix that in tomorrow's edition.

I wish I had more time to work on this little math game I started a few
months ago, and have something to show to kidsgames, but my days only
have 24 hours in them so .... maybe next week ????

Chris.

-
kidgames@smluc.org  -- To get off this list send "unsubscribe" in the
body of a message to majordomo@smluc.org