Re: [kidsgames] Results of various kidsgames testing over the past few

 month's

Kidsgames Project Coordinator - Jeff Waddell wrote:

> Here are some comments and such on some of the games I've been testing.

Regarding stickers-0.1.2 using more than 640x480 for its initial window,
there is no reason for it to do so, since it can resize the background
in the same way that it resizes the stickers.  I've tried getting it
to automatically maximize the window, but the best I could do is have
it occupy the full screen as a normal window.  Unfortunately, the window
manager tool bar may overlay a bit of the screen, so this solution doesn't
work.  Do any of you speak enough gtk/gdk to create a maximized window so
that the window manager can decide how much real-estate to give?  Thanks!

Paul Kienzle
pkienzle@kienzle.powernet.co.uk
-
kidsgames@smluc.org  -- To get off this list send "unsubscribe kidsgames"