Re: [kidsgames] Results of various kidsgames testing over the pastfew month's

Hi Kirk

Yes you are absolutely correct and I apologize.  Both 1.9 and 1.95 are
in my incoming download area, I just had not got to it yet.  I look
forward to compiling it soon.  Maybe tonight if I can free up enough
space.  I apologize for a publishing results from an outdated source
tree.