Re: [kidsgames] first_math

Hi Jim,

On Mon, 28 Feb 2000, Jim Woodgate wrote:

-->Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 09:08:34 -0600 (CST)
-->From: Jim Woodgate <woody@realtime.net>
-->To: kidsgames@smluc.org
-->Subject: Re: [kidsgames] first_math
-->
-->
-->Kidsgames Project Coordinator - Jeff Waddell writes:
--> > Since there's freeciv, quakeforge, and heretic/hexen free source out
--> > there, I would like to know what (if anything) we could do to these
--> > systems to make them kid friendly.
-->
-->Nerf used the unreal engine to create a "kid friendly" version.  It's
-->by no means educational, but there's no gibbing and instead of
-->shooting bullets you shoot nerf weapons.  (instead of the "normal"
-->wall marks, you get little nerf pellets stuck to the wall)
-->
-->

Um, do you have a url for this... Fun is educational too :)  Perhaps it's
a starting point for something else a bit more educational?

--
Jeff Waddell
jeff@smluc.org

Kids Games Project Coordinator