Re: [kidsgames] SMLUC on Kidsgames

cwaddell@mail.orion.org wrote:

> **********************************
> Logo
>
> Jeff's idea for logo, is to have it set up with simple
> controls, such as go right, go left, go up, turn, etc.
>
> This will draw on the screen, kind of like spiralgraph or
> turtle.
> At the SAME time, the code for creating this picture will
> appear in a window next to the drawing.  We hope that the
> users will get tired of the simple controls, and move into
> programming.  An early foundation in basic programming logic
> should help them move into other programming languages.
about Logo in some detail.  At least one of them is also on this list,
so there should be some cross-fertilization between the lists.  At any
rate, I hope that if something gets started on either list it will be
CCed to the other; I'd hate to see two efforts to do exactly the same
thing where one with more resources might be better able to succeed.

-