Re: [kidsgames] the webpage

On Fri, 15 Oct 1999, Paul Kienzle wrote:
> >Jeffery Douglas Waddell wrote:
> >
> >> stickers Paul this thing is GREAT!!!!!!  It needs work, but WOW.... I like
> >> it and my daughter does too :)
> >>                 From me:  needs a way to save the drawing (seems to do
> >>                                 this sort of automatically but segfaults if
> >>                                 I pick what it seems to have
> >>                                 saved, perhaps an oversite on my part?)
> >
> >it does the same thing for me ....
>
> This does not happen on my machine.  I've had a couple of people run
> traces and it is clearly a memory walking bug.

It does strange things for me too.

I'm currently getting the latest glibc, partly to see if that fixes these
problems.

Anyway is there anybody `out-there' who could compile this for Paul with
`Purify' or  `Electric-Fence' or something similar?

--
Sincerely etc.,

 NAME    Christopher Sawtell - Support Engineer - iOpen Technologies Ltd.
 ICQ UIN 45863470
 EMAIL   csawtell(at)xtra(dot)co(dot)nz
 CNOTES  ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/languages/C/tutorials/sawtell_C.tar.gz
-