RE: [kidsgames] Just Subscribed.

Could you do a 3D dice set where the numbers on each die rolls to a random
value say 1 to 10 (I realize die are 6 sided but lets call them magic dice)
you could use the numeral or dots so that kids could all count or if their
'beyond' counting they could use the numeral.  A die between the 2 other
dies could roll to an operation + - / or x depending on a difficulty setting
for easiest it would be stuck at +. Then the kids enter the correct number
and a reward screen, say fireworks or such.  A simple Flash card type of
game.  I'm sorry I haven't used your game, but I did think this would be a
fairly easy flash card type of idea, not being a programmer other than high
school and college project experience I am not really sure how easy it would
be, but perhaps it will be easy for you?

Keep in touch,

Brian Thompson

   http://web2.airmail.net/sjbaker1/software/hiccup.html

  I recently signed up to a new project at Hillcrest
high school in Dallas TX, they are thinking about
writing a text adventure with edutainment stuff in
it to run on their Linux network.  It's early days
for that - but the team leader seems fairly confident
of getting some pretty serious funding for that work.
I've notified that group of the existance of this
list.

  I also act as consultant for the FlightGear flight
simulator project...they are a major user of my PLIB
engine.

  Well, enough about me - I'm going to lurk for a bit
and see if I can be of any use here.

--
Steve Baker                  http://web2.airmail.net/sjbaker1
sjbaker1@airmail.net (home)  http://www.woodsoup.org/~sbaker