Re: NewBreed plans [was Re: [kidsgames] LinuxForKids ISO]

> Speaking of titles, Bill, are there any plans for continuing Bobobot 2?  My son
> enjoys the original Bobobot (although I never could get the sound properly
> compiled) but is looking forward to ver. 2 (New!  Improved!!).

Hrm... I kinda put BoboBot 2 on the back burner and started work on
SuperTux, which was also put on the back burner when I moved and got
a full time job. :)

However, I still plan to work on both titles eventually.
I've also started a clone of the C=64 game "Zuider Zee" (but in
isometric view), and have started creating graphics for another
class-style game called "UFO."  :)

-bill!
-
kidsgames@smluc.org  -- To get off this list send "unsubscribe kidsgames"