Content Providers

Hello all you content providers out there,

Here are some quick ideas to get your creative juices flowing.

Pick a subject

	Math

	Language

	History

	Science

Pick a skill set or skill level

	sets might include things such as addition, subtraction,
		multiplication, algebra

	levels would be easy, medium and hard (I prefer a continuum but
		this can be translated to that later)

Pick a scenario

	for language you might have conversation between a character in
	the game and the child.

	for math you might have a vending machine.

Have all that, now all you need to do is generate a script, or in the case
of mathematics a few mathematical formulas governing what problems are
presented, and of course the set of problems.  If your not sure about the
formulas just generate raw problems and it will be translated by the
coders into something more generic if possible.

Now for all you lucky people with children, do this exact same process
WITH YOUR KIDS.  I will be amazed at what they come up with ;)

This will become more formalized as we go.  I'm trying to get FAQ-o-matic
installed on the website so that it can be codified there as we all get
more experience with this.

Sincerely,

Jeff Waddell
jeff@smluc.org