[kidsgames] Re: New member

On Mon, 27 Sep 1999, Robert Hopcroft wrote:

> Leon Brooks wrote:
>
> > The seul-edu projects list seems to be heavily oriented this way
> > already, and towards later/higher education; if kidsgames focuses on
> > individual-use applications and a younger audience, they should
> > complement each other well.
>
> Leon,
> I was trying to orient myself to the 'kidsgames' project.

:)

> I was
> wondering, "Do you have an archive for the kidsgames mailing list?"

It will be up shortly ;)  url details to follow when I have them...

> have some thoughts but I'm not sure how to relate them to where you are
> currently at.

Right now it's pretty much a free for all to get the ideas out so we can
start shaping and molding to them to what we want so fell free to discuss
all kid related games/ideas on the kidsgames mailing list.  If it gets too
of topic I'm sure the members will let it be known.

> Bob

Sincerely,

Jeff Waddell
jeff@smluc.org