Re: Welcome!

Jeffery Douglas Waddell wrote:

> First off, we already have the mailing list, however the mailing list is
> not archived, because I'm not sure what I'm supposed to install to do it.
> Any pointers of what software to get, install and configure is welcome.

You can use MHonArc to generate email archives from majordomo mailing lists.
If you like, we can run and maintain archives of this mailing list on SEUL
servers.  We do that for a number of lists that aren't otherwise associated
with SEUL, like ComputerBank, an Australian group that recycles old PCs to
poor families.

--
Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
dloss@csrlink.net    those in authority off their guard and give