Re: [Libevent-users] Regarding Libevent Crash Issue

Hi Azat,

 Thanks for your reply.... I guess I have already compiled it in Android environment... And I am afraid I can't change my build environment.
ÂÂÂÂ However can you please let me know what additional info is needed for getting a fix for this.?

Thanks and Regards
Vijay

On 8 Apr 2016 5:36 p.m., "Azat Khuzhin" <a3at.mail@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 08, 2016 at 05:21:52PM +0530, vijay mishra wrote:
> Dear Lib-event enthusiasts,
>
> I am a beginner and I am using libevent with redsocks.
>
>Â Actually we are struggling with a crash in libevent.
>Â ÂI was wondering if that is already reported to soem of you guys and
> someone have some fix for the same . It will be a great hep if you can
> suggest some solutions to this crash.

Hi,

Can you please run your application under valgrind?
Or compile with ASAN (http://clang.llvm.org/docs/AddressSanitizer.html)

Since information that you provide is not enough to debug, the fact that
it crashed inside libevent can be because of heap-corruption for example
(and other things).

Azat.