Re: [Libevent-users] Which github repo for filing issues?

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 3:26 PM, Diwaker Gupta <diwaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> There are a few libevent issues filed at
> https://github.com/libevent/libevent/
>
> And several more at
> https://github.com/nmathewson/Libevent

And more at sourceforge.  Technically, I think that the one at
sourceforge is "official", since it's listed in the documentation and
the website, but I'd rather migrate stuff to github personally.

The main stumbling block there has been getting email notifications to
go to a mailing list; I seem to recall that was hard with github's old
notification system.  I'm curious to see whether the new github
notification features are at all useful for making this work with a
shared email workflow.

> This is very confusing for libevent users and the community at large.
> It would be great if there was an unambiguous location for reporting
> bugs and filing feature requests.

Hm. Last time I asked people to use just one list, I got flamed to a
ridiculous extent.  I decided that I'd rather get bug reports in more
than one place than to not get them at all.

yrs,
--
Nick