Re: [Libevent-users] bufferevent_free() not safe within event callback in 2.0.2?

On 08/17/2016 02:19 PM, Philip Prindeville wrote:
In the event handler, if I'm seeing a BUF_EVENT_TIMEOUT and I do a bufferevent_free() at that point, everything is fine. But if during the same handler I try to do a bufferevent_free() for a BEV_EVENT_EOF then I see this:

[...]

Snip. Never mind. An internal API got changed (where the Tacacs library was cleaning up on an ERROR or EOF) but the test program wasn't modified and was linking and running against it, but was also trying to do cleanup on the same bufferevent *.

Lack of internal communication.

False alarm.

-Philip