[Libevent-users] the best practice of disabling openssl client renegotiation in libevent2?

hi,

disabling ssl client renegotiation in libevent2 seems quite troublesome and inconvenient, the only examples I can find are these following patches:

https://github.com/tatsuhiro-t/spdylay/commit/1509c901b6d24affcfc0ec15243085bfc77c1d7b
https://github.com/tatsuhiro-t/spdylay/commit/0d2311153fb2b9059a7c8e36de9ab1031580d6f2

using filter/underlying bufferevent causes a lot modifications in source code such as special calculation of evbuffer length, extra code to handle raw input, which destroyed the elegance of codes.

so I'm wondering what is the best practice of disabling openssl client renegotiation in libevent2? presume the source code of libevent2 can be modified and the binary compatible is not an issue.

many thanks.

best regards,
Zhuang