Re: [Libevent-users] [ANN] libevent-2.1.11-stable is released (ABI changed)

Am 02.08.19 um 00:02 schrieb Azat Khuzhin:
> Hi everyone!
>
> This release had been done due to ABI breakage (that had been introduced
> in 2.1.10, and strictly speaking this release breaks ABI again to make
> it compatible with 2.1.9 and less, please take a look at [1] for more
> details), so VERSION_INFO updated accordingly. Apart from that it
> contains some bug fixes, that grouped below.

this is a terrible release management

i was running 2.1.10 on Fedora 29 since 2019-05-26 and had rebuilt
dbmail/netatalk, the unbound package of fedora was happy all the time

now: /usr/sbin/unbound: error while loading shared libraries:
libevent-2.1.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

so finally i have to downgrade again and raise epoch becaus ei am not
interested in maintain the unbound package at my own