Re: [Libevent-users] UDP Support

UDP works fine in libevent. I have several UDP based applications that run solely over UDP.

You might have to run edge triggered to support UDP. I know I had to move to edge triggered, though I can't recall if that was for UDP, or for the OS I was using, or a combination.

- scott

Sent from my iPhone 5