Re: [Libevent-users] Fwd: Welcome to libevent-users

Hi Azat.
Today I give the latest libevent library a shot, the problem still exist. and i have done more test. On event callback, i use SSL_read API to attempt reading response if input buffer size of bufferevent is 0. Sometimes the response can be read, sometimes not.
So i suspect Âthis is maybe the problem with openssl library.