Re: [Libevent-users] Sunset of SourceForge.

On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 2:25 AM, Mark Ellzey <mthomas@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 9:33 PM, Scott Lamb <slamb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Did this happen? http://libevent.org/ still links to sourceforge for "Bugs" and "Features". (And has both "sourceforge" and "github" links for "Git Repository".)

I just filed a bug on github. If that was the wrong place, please let me know so I can refile on sourceforge. If it was the right place, could someone update the webpage links?Â

I tried my best to transfer all the open tickets and requests, but it was just a big pain in the ass. So (at the time) I replied to newish posts redirecting them to Github.

** The website links needs to be updated **
That's on Nick.

- I have made just about everything RO
- Added links maps to the proper Github area for whatever (tickets -> issues, requests -> pull requests).
- Added a Hook to automatically update code, releases, and tags whenever Github does.
- Did a one-time import of all of the above.
- Updated wiki with a "We've Moved" post.
- Links EVERRRYWHEREEEE.

In summary: you did the right thing.

The readme has just been updated to reflect the changes. Thanks for pointing that out.Â