[Libevent-users] Multi-threaded support in libevent

Hello list,

I'm new to libevent and trying to learn some more about it for potential use in a project. Here is my problem.

I have one server that has 5 threads. Each thread bounds to a different UDP
port (separate socket). Each thread listens on separate socket and receive
the message from client.
I used each event_base for each thread and added signal events to each
event_bases But only one event_base will receive signals.

So, is there any solution for each event_base that will receive its own
signals?
Any ideas or sample code would be extremely helpful. Thank you so much.

Best Regards,
Loan Ton