Re: [Libevent-users] Signals and priority queues

>        if (ev == NULL) {
>                /* if no time-based events are active wait for I/O */
>            fprintf(stderr, "NO TIME-BASED EVENTS ACTIVE - tvp %d\n", (tv == NULL) ? -1 : (int)tv->tv_sec);
>                goto out;
>        }

That's not Libevent's code!  Libevent, even in 2.0.13-stable, has:

        if (ev == NULL) {
                /* if no time-based events are active wait for I/O */
                *tv_p = NULL;
                goto out;
        }

Are you absolutely sure you were right when you said:

"Also fwiw: the OMPI changes are confined to configuration/Makefile
areas - we actually don't fiddle with the libevent code itself other
than a couple of places where we test for stdbool.h before including
it."

Because it seems like somewhere along the line, you lost the "*tv_p = NULL;"

yrs,
--
Nick