[Libevent-users] Measuring load

Hi all,

I've been wondering if there is some way I can add load measurement to
my application when using libevent.

How to define "load" is open to interpretation, but generally I refer
to the case where events are being fired faster than my application is
processing them. Similar to the loadavg found on most *nix systems, I
guess this would be based on the average number of outstanding events
over a certain period of time.

Assuming this is the best approach, I searched for a way to retrieve a
list of events awaiting processing from libevent, but couldn't find
anything. Am I missing it, or is there no way to get this information?

Many thanks,
Matthew