Re: [Libevent-users] libevent + bufferevent + IOCP = confused

On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 3:27 AM, Juan Pablo Fernandez
<this.juan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks Nick.
>
> You know of any projects using buffevents + IOCP succesfully?
> I've read about memcached + libevent, but I don't think they use bufferevents.

Tor has some code that tries to do this, but we're still shaking out
some bugs.  Right now I'm unsure whether they're Tor bugs or Libevent
bugs.

Google codesearch is my usual place for finding "is there an
open-source project that does X" questions, and fwict, it doesn't turn
up a lot of other hits.

--
Nick