[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[Libevent-users] libevent http post/put example, please
- To: libevent-users@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Libevent-users] libevent http post/put example, please
- From: CJ Ess <zxcvbn4038@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 21:55:01 -0400
- Delivered-to: archiver@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: libevent-users-outgoing@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: libevent-users@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 21:55:04 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=IQutN2E1LSAtn1oscSlDQUEkZb6j/ed1burAKJzCNCc=; b=S1VxVCowO/I53E3Vwc8ars55JuAs5Pj1Q7YhOEzqglpLkyd9OZi3J6Cdae9t9uzTya qTNG6/XKgqIgD9r4jMGLT5NKJMiXtzoc2bScCgjCciMXL4TiOy/QZm4Q+a9bNd29BEmK L08nVjum+5QEi513mzhQ7T4eF7MywokWckOsRCO8fM+RzEmxIy+nblYS278E6nRyREln qW0QuptCPbfD0bPrAM6UjAIfYuhX7SfUb5cPKMKD+6fsfwNbpFDmCEzsWeuld5UoDFCO v+2z4FMBO9QROu9bb1nkvrDb6MaM8zQ+WN15yujDC6b76+fh4CeahJFNCCsD/gKdB9bj iSpQ==
- Reply-to: libevent-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-libevent-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I believe I've Googled thoroughly and gone through everything on Github, and while I can find many step-by-step examples of handling http GETs with libevent, I can not find any good examples of how to handle a POST or PUT. The few examples I do find seem to assume that the entire request, headers and body, is in memory.
I would like to see an example of receiving a POST or PUT with a large body - larger then available memory. Does anyone have one they could post here or send to me privately?