[Libevent-users] Send evbuffer to multiple clients

Hi,

what is the best way to pass data from one evbuffer to multiple
clients (i.e. other evbuffers)? There seems to be no direct way as
the obvious "evbuffer_add_buffer" removes data from the source buffer.

For now I use a combination of "evbuffer_pullup" and
"evbuffer_add_reference" with my own reference counting of the
source buffer, but probably there is a better way I'm not seeing
right now.

Any ideas?

Best regards,
  Joachim