Re: [Libevent-users] Callback after all events from the current batch have been cleared

On 2012-06-27 11:26 AM, Zack Weinberg wrote:
The only bufferevent type we use is socket bufferevents, created
variously with bufferevent_socket_connect(_hostname) and
bufferevent_socket_new; the latter case uses the fd provided to the
callback of an evconnlistener.

We also use evconnlisteners, timer events, evdns, bits of evutil, and
a small number of signal events (these monitor for conditions that
should cause orderly shutdown).

I should also have mentioned that we do *not* use threads.

zw