[Libevent-users] Sorry -- patch review is going slowly (and how you can help)

Hi, all!

Things have been busy in my day job, so please accept my apologies for
the slow speed of getting incoming patches reviewed.  I'll try to set
aside time in June to reduce those queues as much as I can.

You can help!  If you've looked around the Libevent codebase much at
all, you could have a look through patches and bug reports at the
various trackers that people seem to be using.

There's the one I'd prefer people to use for patches:

   https://github.com/libevent/libevent/

And there's the other two:

   https://github.com/nmathewson/libevent/
   http://sourceforge.net/projects/levent/

When reviewing patches, here are some things to look for:
  * If this is a patch to libevent itself, is it tested?  Is it
correct?  (Whenever possible, changes should have tests.)
  * If this is a patch to the documentation or the sample code, does
it really improve clarity?
  * If this patch introduces any new APIs, are they well-documented,
reasonable, and relatively future-proot?
  * If this patch changes any existing APIs, will the change break any
existing correct code?  (If so, the patch must change. We don't do
this kind of API breakage.)

cheers,
--
Nick