[Libevent-users] output buffer length check of SSL connection

Hi

le-proxy.c sample is very helpful for me. Thanks Nick.
https://github.com/nmathewson/Libevent/blob/master/sample/le-proxy.c

I'm tried to use it for SSL connections and noticed some transmitted
packets dropped.
In congestion control, we have to check the length of output buffer,
but when the SSL is used, the buffer of the underlay bufferevent b_out
should be checked rather than the filter event of SSL.
In the sample code, the underlay bufferevent is overwritten with b_ssl.
I cached b_out and checked the buffer length of it and set write callback
to it, then the congestion works well.
This is a just comment but I appreciate you for your detailed online manuals
and comprehensive examples.

Hiroaki Hata