[Libevent-users] Supported platforms

Hi.

I was wondering if we have an (almost) complete list of what OSes are supported.  In particular:

Linux
BSD/Darwin
Solaris
VMS
Windows (2003 and later)
VxWorks
QNX
Greenhills Integrity
VMS (seriously, not a joke)
SCO Unix
IRIX
Unicos SMP
RTEMS
Nucleos

because I’m working on updating NTP to simplify the dispatcher and use libevent internally, but need to support some of the legacy OSes that people expect to keep running.

If you can report that 2.1.5 runs on any of these platforms (or the last known 2.0.x good release) I’d appreciate it.

On a side-note, is anyone interested in getting AIO (async-I/O) working with libevent?  Some of non-UNIX based RTOS’s that have POSIX do better AIO than select()/epoll() emulation.

Thanks,

-Philip