[Libevent-users] FD_SETSIZE - max connections in Windows - help!

Hi all,

We have hit a brick wall with memcached - namely max connections with select.

Namely, select from libvent use by memcached on windows, according to the documentation from MSDN you need to set FD_SETSIZE to the maximum number of sockets to use. By default FD_SETSIZE == 64. We set FD_SETSIZE to 2048 in win32select.c at the top prior to including winsock2.h, but still no success. It seems to fail at 41 connections.

Has anyone dealt with this before?

Thank you,

Patrick