[Libevent-users] evbuffer_add_printf does not send out data

Hi, all,

I am using libevent 2.0.10-stable on windows xp with vc8,
I use evbuffer_add_printf in the call back function read(), the http request can be sent out.
buf when I use evbuffer_add_printf() in another thread, it doesn't send out the http request.
I used wireshark to incept the packets.

What should I do if I would like to send out http request in another thread? Did I do something wrong?

Regards,
Siyuan
---