[Libevent-users] Evhttp client + conneciton pool

Hi,

I'm trying to write a program to retrieve data using evhttp_make_request(). It needs to handle a significant amount of requests per second, to a decent amount of servers. Somewhere in the neighbourhood of 100s of servers, issuing several requests per second.

What I'm currently working on is some kind of a connection pool. I'd like to avoid opening a new connection for every request, but I'm trying to find the most efficient way to do this.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this?

Thanks.