Re: [Libevent-users] evhttpd_cmd_type and support for other HTTP methods

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 1:04 PM, Graham Leggett <minfrin@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I need to implement the OPTIONS method in a small evhttp based webserver,
> and have discovered that the API only allows me to receive GET, HEAD and
> POST requests.
>
> Is there a way to receive a method outside of this set such as OPTIONS?

Looking at the code, I don't think there is, but we'd be glad to take
a good patch to do this in Libevent 2.1.x.  I've reopened the feature
request entry at
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2653030&group_id=50884&atid=461325

yrs,
--