Re: [Libevent-users] http server and infinite streams

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 04:20:33AM -0700, Scott Lamb wrote:
> It's libevent's doom, too: the extra code for spooling is a
> maintenance burden. I don't like options C or D.

I am officially out of this thread. This back and forth has obviously
derailed with reasons-why-not instead of how-about-we-try.

Since there seems to be opposition to flexibility - I suggest that
anyone who wants full control over their http, wrap bufferevents around
https://github.com/ry/http-parser like I have been doing for months.