Re: [Libevent-users] libevhtp beginnings API

On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 06:24:02PM +0800, lx wrote:
> i'll  try to use it.

Thanks,

I just pushed a bunch of chances including a few more hook mechanisms. A
more refined 1.0 vs 1.1 compatability set. Some initial perf testing
with httperf comparing test.c (from libevhtp) and http_bench (from
libevent) showing off some staggering performance increases for libevhtp.

Even with libevt configured to enable all current hooking mechanisms,
the performance is drastically better.

I will be finishing up server -> client chunking sometime tomorrow.

Since libevhtp uses a MIT clause license, it is compatible with our
current BSD license AFIAK. Would be nifty to see, once stable, if we
can have this feature as an option in libevent.

So far so good.