Re: [Libevent-users] Is evthread_use_pthreads required for isolated evdns event_bases?

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 1:12 PM, Joseph Spadavecchia <joseph@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 [...]
> My only thought is perhaps the PRNG should be per evdns_base by default.
>
> Oh, and if you could use some help, then I'd be happy to submit a patch.

A patch would definitely be a good help.  Thank you!  The most
important thing to me here would be that the abstraction needs to be
good; the evdns_base should be holding some kind of "struct
evutil_secure_random_state", so that it's easier to swap in a better
backend than arc4random later.

Github pull requests probably work best these days for me.

best wishes,
--
Nick