[Libevent-users] Writing statefull protocol server

Hello,

I'm trying to develop a Windows FTP/FTPS server. As it's stateful protocol I
must store the session information (current server path, user ip, port, modes).

How can I know that an event comes from/goes to a specific session/connection?

All examples I checked implements stateless protocols, http, dns, echo...; Is
there any example of statefull protocol?

Thanks

--
Eduardo <emorras@xxxxxxxxxx>