[Libevent-users] Threading concerns

Hi,

Sorry if this is a stupid question. But I have not found a clear
answer in the documentations. I am just beginning to look into using
libevent for our project. We will need to schedule millions of timed
events, and thousands of them may be triggered at the same time. So we
have to use thread pool to handle all these events. Let's say we have
10 threads running at the same time, so how do I know which thread
will the call-back function be running when an event is triggered? Is
it always the thread that calls event_base_set() for the event? Or
could it be some other thread?

Thanks a lot in advance.

-Donghua