[Libevent-users] evbuffer_add_file() completion callback

Hey all, I'm using evbuffer_add_file() to add a bunch of open file descriptors to a buffer event. It works good, until there are many connected clients requesting many different files. I'm using a technique similar to HTTP pipelining (not using HTTP though) so a workaround would be to have a queue of files to send, and once one has finished sending, send the next one in the queue. I've had a look around for a callback mechanism to work with evbuffer_add_file(), but can't figure it out. Is there a way I can provide a callback for after evbuffer_add_file() finishes sending the whole file? Cheers, Aaron