RE: [Libevent-users] Libevent does not echo properly when there is a delay

Super cool Matt. In this example, adding "evthread_use_windows_threads"
worked perfectly. I got the exact echo that I was expecting.

What is the best way to write to that buffer? I am using this:

      struct evbuffer* outputBuffer = bufferevent_get_output( bev );
      evbuffer_add( outputBuffer, buffer, length );

      int result = evbuffer_write( outputBuffer, socketId );
      evbuffer_drain( outputBuffer,  length );
      cout << "Write result = " << result << endl;

Is there a better way?