Re:Re: [Libevent-users] https-client sample problem on libevent 2.1.7

Hi,

Actually, most of what I did is that I inserted a few lines of code in the end of the response callback:

        // Fire off the new request after the prior one completed
req = evhttp_request_new(http_request_done, evcon);
if (req == NULL) {
fprintf(stderr, "evhttp_request_new() failed\n");
return;
}
output_headers = evhttp_request_get_output_headers(req);
evhttp_add_header(output_headers, "Host", host);
//evhttp_add_header(output_headers, "Connection", "close");

if (evhttp_make_request(evcon, req, EVHTTP_REQ_GET, "/"))
{
fprintf(stderr, "evhttp_make_request() failed\n");
return;
}

在 2016-11-19 05:38:43,"Philip Prindeville" <philipp_subx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 写道: