[Libevent-users] What was EV_PRI for in 1.4.12?

Hello,

I have some old code linked against libevent 1.4.12, but I want to
upgrade to the latest version. However, it didn't compile unless I
removed the EV_PRI bit in event_set. It doesn't seem to exist in later
code, I grepped for it. I was doing

event_set(..., EV_PRI | EV_PERSIST, ...)

but had to change to

event_set(..., EV_PERSIST, ...).

For some reason this seems to break it; the event doesn't get set.
Anyhow, my question to the list is what did the EV_PRI flag do?

The reason I don't post more code, and believe this is the problem is

(1) The EV_PRI only seems to be relevant for epoll, and the code
doesn't work when I try to use other event mechanisms.
(2) The other events work fine with the new libraries, it's just
events on this file descriptor that doesn't work.

I tried both 1.4.14b-stable and 2.0.7-rc.

All the best,
Daniel