[Libevent-users] does libevent2 or "libevent2 on unbutun" trigger EV_READ events unexpectedly ?

I have two laptops, one with fedora system, libeventÂ
and one with unbuntu system, libevent2

and I have two programs, one has a event related to read() while the other has an event related to pcap(libpcap: normally, when libpcap captures Âpacket, the event should be triggered)

I notice there are always false events, the read() returns -1 and the error is "Resource temporarily unavailable". the pcap captures 0 packets when the related event is triggered. this is really strange.

when the libpcap program runs on fedora laptop, it works fine

so I'm wonderingÂdoes libevent2 or "libevent2 on unbutun" trigger EV_READ events unexpectedly ?