Re: [Libevent-users] using event_base_loop withy timer events

Unsubscribe

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 22, 2015, at 18:02, Roman Gershman <roman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,
my ebase thread does the following loop

while ((res = event_base_loop(ebase_, EVLOOP_ONCE)) == 1) {
}

and the other (main) adds timer event that runs every millisecond. It adds the event *after* the ebase thread calls event_base_loop.

event* ev = event_new(base(), -1, EV_PERSIST | EV_TIMEOUT, &PeriodicCb, data);
CHECK_EQ(0, event_add(ev, &tv));

I see that this event does not run. If I change flags from EVLOOP_ONCE to 0 it does run well.
How should I make event base to realize that the new event is added?

Thanks!

Roman