[Libevent-users] What's the story with cygevent-1-4-2.dll?

Hi,

I've been investigating gearman-0.14 under Cygwin which uses libevent. I've managed to build and run the exe file from the commandline. I'm also using Perl's Gearman::Client & Gearman::Worker to get send requests to the server and get a worker to perform a job.

So far this has all been via the commandline. I'd now like to set up a service using cygrunsrv. I run the following commands.

$ cygrunsrv -I "Gearman" -a '-vvvv -l /cygdrive/c/cygwin/var/log/gearman.log' -p /usr/local/sbin/gearmand.exe

$ cygrunsrv -S Gearman
cygrunsrv: Error starting a service: QueryServiceStatus:  Win32 error 1062:
The service has not been started.

The logfile contains the following ...

/usr/local/sbin/gearmand.exe: error while loading shared libraries: cygevent-1-4-2.dll: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Can anyone explain why gearmand.exe runs from the commandline but not as a service? I've tried running the service using my login credentials (just in case there is something about my environment I'm overlooking) but this fails with a login error.

Also, the cygevent-1-4-2 dlls are in /usr/local/bin; is this correct?

Cheers
Chris