Re: [Libevent-users] Stop listening on http server when accept() returns Too Many Open Files

On 2010-09-21 08:15, W.C.A. Wijngaards wrote:
> Perhaps you can get EPIPE "Broken Pipe" more easily; fork then kill that
> process involved in the pipe, that sort of thing.

I don't see EPIPE in the list of possible error codes for accept()...

But it's true that other errors would be easier to trigger. Take
EOPNOTSUPP for example. Create a UDP socket, receive some data on it
(just write to it from a second socket), then create the econnlistener
with it. Since the fd is ready for reading, accept() will be called and
EOPNOTSUPP will be generated.

Simon
--
NAT64/DNS64 open-source --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca