[Libevent-users] 14k vprintf evbuffer on solaris

I'm compiling libevent-2.0.7-rc on my Linux and OpenSolaris box. I'm seeing a bug that happens on OpenSolaris only.

When I make an evbuffer and call "evbuffer_add_vprintf" to add more than ~14k to it (many small writes, few bytes at a time), the Solaris version of the code fails and sends 0 bytes. (evbuffer_get_length() reports the correct number, but evhttp_send_reply() sends nothing.)

The Linux version works fine, and sending larger blocks on Solaris via "evbuffer_add()" works fine too (as do smaller buffers using evbuffer_add_vprintf).

Has anyone else seen a failure case like this? (I'm going to dig in and see what I can find.)

Currently I'm using evhttp to respond to http requests. I make a new evbuffer, and then send with evhttp_send_reply. This server has been "stable" for quite a while, until the recent upgrade to 2.0.7-rc (was using 2.0.1 earlier).

mike