[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[Libevent-users] How to add a timeout event to the tail of current event list?
- To: libevent-users <libevent-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Libevent-users] How to add a timeout event to the tail of current event list?
- From: Yucong Sun <sunyucong@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 00:09:49 -0700
- Delivered-to: archiver@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: libevent-users-outgoing@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: libevent-users@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 03:10:17 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=6Ef1akLg4jjmGWK2K7d4yMBBoDGltBw+S1HT3l+P2T8=; b=Vl+HVBGcq7oaABvi7sJGYWCnJ+dp/tT8G+EHrv56rE2XF/2uPHGxSG2g6Wz0wPxghK ggcNna23kwpyKfTGHpACPt743CqNLhK8VxukjOVWBIGi8MYDZRRr0lzc52UjD6QfI3FD 87d3iuQOzpr8zRdLfwX70ywPc2cWYsqgjVEzsu/IZ0PXKno2q4jkD0fDm9eJHp1wj0S/ D4Ew+S6HDyjqk19YbwSNWL3Cohq4xpYl5iF5wyCt1LK7MqrJX5sBOGcPnkzd52Z5CTUS RKssgw3cTi7UaTFjWt4J5vmTVnvZ0DO1ezixUPav7IeUv2B5u+oqYI8dwg0fkZITI2l6 cv3A==
- Reply-to: libevent-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-libevent-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have a event loop with a mix of network socket based event and timer events. in one of the network event handler, I want to create another event that run immediately after current set of active network based events.
I'm currently using a timer event (EV_TIMEOUT) and call event_active() right away, hoping it will be attached to tail of current active event. But it doesn't seem to be working as I thought.Â
Am I doing something wrong?Â