[Libevent-users] WinApi window does not respond when created from evhttp request callback

Hi!

I'm currently using method evhttp_request_new(handler,listener) to get callback when my HTTP post request will get response. All this happens on Windows 7
When callback fires listener (this calling happens inside handler) to create child window with embed browser but somehow after creating window does not respond.

So it seems threadlike issue because this happens only when I'm trying to create window from listener.

Any suggestions?

--
Best regards,

Artem Titov