Re: I'm back.

At 11:42 PM 4/25/99 +0200, you wrote:
>> (1) Revive the website.
>At the moment I am a little too busy to be webmaster, all I have to offer is
>that 'editorial' I wrote just before I dissapeared.

	I'd like to volunteer for the role of webmaster. While I surely don't know
as much as I'd like to about linux game programming, I am generally good at
organizing web content. I figure you guys know more, so put your knowledge
to "e-paper" and let me whip it up into a website.

	So, how does one stumble into that seemingly accursed position? :) :)

Paul Tiseo
ptiseo@mediaone.net